NAVE is a partnership between Borda Knowledge Beyond Borders and Orbe Brand & Design Innovation.
One trip, two countries, many paths. The NAVE project has the Creative Industries as a territory to generate new points of view, new methods and new intersections. Holland and Recife reinforce their shared cultural heritage and become actors of a new legacy.
To know. To connect. To learn. To teach. To transform. These are the verbs that inspire the project and sign the experience.
How it works
Companies from Recife will do a six-day immersion in Holland during the 2017 edition of the Dutch Design Week, a major design and innovation fair in northern Europe, where themes such as Smart Cities, Big Data, Future of Food, Innovation for Health, Wearable Technologies, Agriculture, Utilities, and Material Studies are at the center of the debate.
Why should you embark?
1. Find inspiration for the challenges of your business.
2. Have a qualified Networking and generate connections.
3. Participate in an Innovation process.
4. Involve your company’s time without process.
• Consul participation in the trip
• Team in the Netherlands and in Brazil to facilitate matchmaking
• Customized Reports and Mentoring